tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Extra Rehearsal...

There is this extra rehearsal today which is planned in the morning.I don't really think I want to come but that is agree by the others so "bo bian".
Woke up at 8.30am and got out of house at 9am.Sure to be late if I took bus down so I walked all the way to the MRT so that I can be just abit late only.and it did.
We start rehearsal after our short chat about bussiness.Everyone got the bussiness brain at ATS,including GuangJie. =D
We only do the rehearsal once and the next we go watch the VCD to see how the last batch of actors acted.It's really not as easy as I have thought of.
After that,Xiu Xiu GuangJie and I went to Orchard as GuangJie wanted to buy something there.Xiang Feng went home.
We went to eat at a new place in Wistma and its called Heng Cafe.Funny name right?The laksa I ordered cost $4.90 which I can use $3 at a njormal foodcourt.Since they want to eat there,I follow suit.
GuangJie went back to ATS first,while Xiu Xiu and I continued to eat.Then chat for the while then went separate way.She went to her boyfriend's house while I go home to see how I can help my mother on the mooncake making.