tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Friday, September 09, 2005

PF...

After the Games Day event at Kuo Chuan,I took a cab down to PF.Lazy to walk to MRT so I flag a cab.Just got the feeling that I am loaded and at that point of time,I am already rushing time.Got to PF at around 2 I think.When I was walking into PF Iwas talking on the phone.Talking to Lay Heng about ther army letter I receive 3 days ago.
After hanging down the phone,start to pack the shoes into cartons.I start doing the mens shoes which was just started.I do it quickly and silently as I didn't report to office that I didn't went to work in the morning.Luckily nothing happened till the end of the day.I think I make a mess at the scanner that side but hope nothing happens when I am back to office on Monday.Went off to ATS at 7.15pm after Ellen settle the transportation problem with Joyce.I am again running late for the second time in the day so I took a cab down.Thought that if I took a cab down I will reach ATS on time but who knows the queue was long at the taxi stand and the traffice was very slow.Got to ATS again at 7.45 three times in a roll.