tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Sunday, September 04, 2005

I Am Back...

So tired...actually I don't think I really am.This is the slackest ATC camp ever man.Almost doing nothing and always begging my juniors to give me something to do.i am like growing mushroom almost all the time.
Went to meet my mother at Paya Lebar fund raising event.Got a $100 coupon from my smallest aunt.But my mother don't know what to buy before I reach that place.After I reached then we start the shopping again.Food stall are almost all closed.So we can only head for the gift and others stall.my mother bought a beads-made pinapple and lotus which cost like $30 something.Then I got myself a black bracelet and a neck hanging product.Oh,forget to mention.My grandmother that side everyone was here except my eldest uncle because he is oversea currently.
Cannot take it anymore,I think I want to go bed to hap now.Don't know what time will wake up but I set my timing 1 hour later. ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..............