tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Monday, September 05, 2005

MY SHOES!!!!...

Today is the first rehearsal for the next show in Malaysia.I am the white sheep while Xiu Xiu is the black sheep.I suppose to be innocent and lovely but I don' think I can do it very well.Xiu Xiu's black sheep is the naughty and playful sheep.The problem she is having is she can't be so playful too.We thought of changing role but since the role have been fixed,don't want to change it cause it will save lots of explaination to do by GuangJie to boss.XiangFeng will be the spider and GuangJie the fairy.
When going home,we were chatting happily when we step out of ATS.Then I didn't even realised that I am wearing ATS slippers home.I only found out when we parted.Hai.....I WANT MY SHOES BACK BECAUSE THE SHOES IS NOT MINE!!!!!IS MY BROTHER'S.Only can change it tomorrow when I come for rehearsal again.