tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Petite Finess...

Petite Finess is the retail shop of my work place that sells Kickers and Sledgers shoes.But it is closing down in 2 days time.Yesterday already suppose to go down to help but Joyce don't let Collin and I go.There is this dispute over the company's van which Collin is driving.Petite Finess is better to known as PF to me as always there is stocks to be sent to there.
Went there by cab as the van is still under servicing.Exciting as it was at Suntec and how come I never notice there is this shop over there.Got there and saw,OHHHH......it this shop and I don't even notice there is a shop here. =D Went for lunch after we sent in the plastic bags to the shop.Went to the Kopitiam on the top most floor to eat.There is the cheapest things I can find there-rice.Even the noodles is more expensive.After the lunch,went to Carefour to buy a bottle of green tea to drink in the shop when needed.Then we head back to the shop.
Upon reaching the shop,we start to serve the customers at the counters.There are only 2 person manding the shop and there is loads of customers.I wonder how they handles the past few days?Oh,forget to mention why it is so busy until they need their storeman to go down to help.It is because the company wanted to stop retail and concentrate on wholesale.So there is this 50-70% storewide sales.
What I do was to look for the correct size for the customers in the storeroom.Collin went off at around 6pm to get the van but never return but there is Daniel to stay until the crowd was gone.I left with Danial slightly before 9pm.Tired is all I can say.I take leave for ATS rehearsal just to help then and earn so little bit. =D but I think that was fun.