tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Second Rehearsal...

Ok,again I was late as I went out from the ware house late.I don't like to stop work unless people tell me to do so.Stupid right?Ok that's not the point,point is the rehearasl today.
XiangFeng was here today.This will be her first rehearsal.Professional actors is really professional.Today we rehearsal the whole play twice already today.Althought thing are still not the best but the point is we complete the whole thing twice.That is professional man.
Li Jia looked for me to cover lesson for him tomorrow him at Tao Nan Primary tomorrow.I really wanted to help him but how much I will earn?The amount is unknown and Tao Nan still owe me $$$ from the last time Primary Xiao Pin Competition.
Went home sharp at 9.30am today.