tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Dinner With ...

Today end work quite early,so called Renjie and ask him how he settle his dinner.He say he will be eating outside,so I will be meeting him at 6.30pm at Bugis Junction.But he never appear at all.But I saw Zheng Cong tagging the shoulder of a xiao mei mei from the drama camp across the road.I immediately called him to clearify but nothing was asked.He just flop me with reasons.
I wanted to call Renjie but seems like he off his phone.I said OMG! I like for Xiaoyin then I found Renjie.Heard from ZC that they are going back to ATS to take something but they were already going to eat at PS!I walked there to look for them.
Over there,I saw Wan Chen and YiWen over there too and a new girl called LE LE (Happy Happy),a funny name.I went up to the table took Wan Chen's bag and put on my lap to occupy the seat,Le Le was blurly looking at me.Then she knows that yah,I knew everyone at the table execpt herself.