tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Friday, November 26, 2004

2nd Day in Ubin...

Woke up 11am.Suppose to wake up lkke between 6.30 and 7am but erm...you see what I did. :P
Once I woke up.I quickly get to work.As I got lunch to settle for the CIs.Quickly cook out all the meal but still abit late.
Later joined in the Adventure training group and the tracking group for the afternoon activities.For the tracking group,while we are heading to the last checkpoint,the dark clouds gather.Then we stayed at the Mammam Beach for not long and we head back to base.There was these 2 dogs who followed us until the Bermuda Triangle.These 2 dog,one of them skin is like rotten and the other was so active,as if is the scout of the group.But they really do terrify some of the female campers and so funny on the way.It start to drizzy half way back to the camp site.
Back to the campsite,is dinner time.So me cook again.
Before I start to cook,I SAW ALL MY BUDDIES! Like Karen,SingSoon,KB,and others old work mate who have hang up a inactive mode flag.The spotlight immediately shine on me because for the past 2 year I didn't appear at all as I say I will.I always sms Karen and ask her when is the ATC when it just ended like last week.
After that will be the campfire.It was still drizzling so there was a decision to be make.A indoor or outdoor campfire.Madd Nor insist a outdoor but claim that he let the coordiators do the decided.
I did not really attend the campfire as I don't really feel like.I stay in the kitchen to do the washing and clean up for the supper and Han Bin came in.We chat for quite sometime,understand why he was so loyal to NPCC until current.He was a bad cadet during his Secondary days but turn into a Cadet Inspector to repay what NPCC had done for him.That was rather touching.We all join the force for the love of NPCC,no doubt.
Time to cook barley for supper.Not me cook of course,is by my sister KAREN!The barley was later pass around to everyone inside the camp.
Today is the last night in the kitchen so I have to keep it very clean for the next batch of people to come in so that they wouldn't say we never keep the place clean.
I worked until later than yesterday.Luckily got buddies and cadet came up to talk to me randomly.I got to bed at 5am.