tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Computer Delivery...

Computer Delivery...
After school I got home happily today as Pearly's mom is delivering a usable but old set computer to my house.
Got home at 4.30pm,packed the house abit to look nicer.Waited at 5 for their call,but fell asleep at until I recieve the call at 5.20pm.Got up and go downstair to fetch them up.They have to climb 4 level and walk to the end before they can reach my house.Got the computer onto my sofa and go into the kitchen to get 2 cups of water for Pearly and her mom.
I later got changed and follow them to Parkway Parade as Pearly wanted to buy a red blouse.Got the car parked and start to shop.After shopping in vain,we head for dinner.It should be like my treat but Pearly's mom insist of paying,no choice.We went into Sakae Sushi.That's going to be quite expensive as I remembered I told Pearly that it will be nice to just head for some food court to eat.I didn't really took to many dish but Pearly's mom keep asking me to take more.The bill is slightly above $50.
After that continue the shopping.Pearly did not find what she want but she got something else.Continue to shop until I had to go to Roland's Resturant for another event.