tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Monday, November 08, 2004

Attachement...

Today start the attachment appointed by the school at I C Equipment at Serangoon North that side.Went t Serangoon Interchange to meet him as I don't know actually where the place is.Took bus 315 to the workplace.
My reporting time should be 8.30am but I reached there with my friend at about 8.20am and we find our way up the building which is on the 4th floor.We were locked outside the door as it need a pass to get in.Luckily there was another student inside waiting too but he just couldn't find the door button so we have to wait outside for somebody to get in.Got there early so what?We still have to wait for the acting supervisor to come and she appear at only 9.20am.While we were waiting for the supervisor to come my the 3 of us start to chat like no tomorrow.The other student was from EEE Department and is a Electrical student.
9.20 pm the person came,it is a she and she brought us around the place,both offce and workshop area and other non-important places.Then later settle us at in a meeting room say she will come back when another guy in charge comes.So meaning we have to wait AGAIN!It is not a long wait,bt is like 15 mins too.We even got the time to take a short naap in this case.
The other person came,it is a he.Thought he will brief us on something but in the end nothing.The 3 of us came from different course,Mechatronics,Electronic and Mechanical.But my friend and I settled down in the same department with me,table next to me while the other guy settle across us.I still didn't really get the guy's name althought we chat happily just now and will be working together under the same roof.
The first job fot my that friend and I was to...SELF-LEARNING ON A PROGRAMME CALLED "SOLID EDGE"Hey,is self learning!We are given a manual to reaad and learn.My friend picked up quite fast as he did tuch on a programme near to this but not for me.Had a hard time learning this stupid programme.
I also had a feeling that we are not that welcome to join this company as the company is not doing very well and seems like not much work to do too.
Lunch time went to the Hougang Point wheich is a 10 minutes walk to eat McDonalds',it is abit expensive for me but no choice,the other 2 wanted to eat that.Moreover,I did not bring my Ez-link s no discount on the set meaal ordered.
After lunch,went back to the office and continue to do where I stop.The programme really sucks to the max.I have been trying to learn the commands and ways to draw a complicated picture.That was all I did until home sweet home time.