tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Saturday, November 06, 2004

SNG Open House...

The open house how come looks like Sec 1 CCA Orientation to me?
Really you know,all I see is like what CCA they provide and what the CCA do and some visiting to the chem,bio and phys lab only.Actually what I want to see is like the special rooms like AVA Room,Language room but in vain.
Before heading for the school,met Phebe ans Samq at the Mac nearby with my brother aand Lulu.Then we were talking when we came up to a common topic-Wulala.They were telling me how they try to hunt this person down unsuccessfully.
Later we walked in together.As my brother,Lulu and I was walking in a group so only can get a goodie bag rather then each of us 1.Followed Phebe and Samq the "tour guides" around the school.Nothing new I see,all of them are still the same rooms I walked pass before many many times.Lastly settle down at the CLDDS base which is the small area beside the library.Small,packed and stuffy is all can describe the place.
Watched the CLDDS perform.There were 2 groups of performers,one was the "new" bird and the other one of course will be the "old" bird.I think I will prefer the "new" bird's show,they acted the scene "3 Hits White Bone Madam".That was not very good but I just like it.The "old" bird RE-ACT the "MC" play which Lulu and I watched for don't know how many time already.
We thought the "Kuai Ban" will be act at the same place but we were wrong.I should be acted in the hall.When we rush there,everything is almost over.The last show fr us to see is by the Cheerleading team.Quite disappointing though,no formation is outstanding to see.
We went back to the "base" and Phebe asked from me the apple in the goodie bag.Wondering why is there a apple too.Samq wants 1 too but I only got 1.Next time buy them $10 worth of apples.
Lulu later got into a few affairs,unwanted affairs inside SNG too.Firstly was his friend,a SNG girl who was blushing when she saw Lulu.Next was two girls came up to him to ask if he was someone's stead.Lastly,another girl cheated his money by asking to buy a $3 chocolate but she ran away with $10.I mean RUN AWAY,really run can.Before we left the place,went to the ELDDS base,dance studio and to the PIANO AT THE ENTRENCE.2 guys were trying to show they know piano but both fail.I don't fight no confident battle,so it is left with my brother and Lulu.At least my brother got something out but Lulu is nothing.
Walking out with Samq and Phebe to the McDonalds' before all of us parted.