tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Being A Extra...

Today I am like being an extra.
Woke up at 11am and got brush up and change to go Bedok where my brther's "godfather" lives.My mother is damn concern about it.Today he wants to celebrate some birthday thing for my brother.My brother's birthday falls on 15/11/2004.Should reach the place at 12.30pm.Took bus 25 and meet ShiYun at Ubi.
Got to the place at 12.40 and there were like 6 more people in the house and seems like everything is not prepared to start yet.So therefre Shiyun,my brother and I head for the nearby Singaporepools outlet to place some soccer bets.And then we get back to the house.
When we got back,things are ready to start.Thought what is going to happen,just some food for us to eat and the food is not so food.What food they got?Satay,deep-fried dumplings,chicken curry and noodles with coke as drink.
I feel so extra there as I know nobody over there.The main motive for me to go there is like just to get a free lunch or something.It is very boring ok.
Watched soccer on tv and then time to cut the cake.I don't really want to be on the video or photo so I took up to be the cameraman.Took photos everywhere ans ate the cake too-mango cake.
The exciting part of this event is talking to the van uncle who drives the puppet troup around to perform.He is abit different from other normal people because he got a 3th eye,meaning he can see more things then we do.He told me about what he sees and so on.
Finally is time for us to go.My mother and I will be going to grandma house while my brother going to Civil Service Club for his badminton.We took bus 87 to Hougang.Firstly we thought we will be dropng at Hougang Mall that side and walk in but who knows,the bus did past my grandma house.That save us lots of walking energy.
Got to grandma house can be so relax.I lie on my bed and watched the TV.Later I consult my uncles to see why is there a "pimple" on my back.They both say is a kind of non-poisonous poison in my body and gather on my back and gave me 4 pills to take and say it will be fine after that.Continue to watched TV.
Time to eat dinner.As usual,the standard dinner.Either is very tasteless or very salty.Mother wanted to go home liao but I want to watch "Charlie's Angel",but who knows this show will be shown next week and not this week.Ok,so we head for the NTUC before to the interchange.
Gt home quite early and stll managed to chage the last paart of the "Qi Ni Da Zhuan"