tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Thursday, November 25, 2004

NPCC ATC @ Ubin Day 1...

Early in the morning,got to wake up at 6 so that I can get prepared and take bus to Changi Jetty to meet up with all other schools to go Ubin in the bumboat.But I couldn't wake up until 7+.Then no choice,I still travelled down myself and assumed that I will have to pay the transport fee myself.
Took MRT to Tampines and change a bus to Changi Jetty and found out that no all school was across yet.And the more surprise thing is that I am still early!
The jetty changed abit as the there was complain about the jetty safty.I looked for my junior who was station at the jetty itself.He then rush to me complain to me about another "Sir" who scolded him.For your information,my that junior is not a cadet anymore and is my fellow Cadet Inspector but he was still my cadet when a few years back.I saw how this guy grow taller than me since Sec 1.He was complaining to me about the stupid HO who scold him for nothing.I am of course angry as he was scolding my "cadet".I also heard about his notorious character before.I thought I will be the most senior over there but I saw Madd Nor.1 batch older than me and I saw Hanbin and Siming bothe same batch as me.
Aboard the bumboat and head for campsite not long after.It a new campsite so different route.If I take I will take the old route and turn into the new route.I took my squad the new route but instruct another group to take the other route.
Got to the place.It was big,bigger than the other side od the new campsite.Settled down and start to work.All activities start at 12pm with kick off is lunch.
Later helped out in a tracking group.And dinner I am the one cooking for all the Cadet Inspectors.There was this complain of the kitchen hygiene.I just took some of my free time to clean the kitchen.And the stupid HO came forward to praise me.Yah,the HO is called Edmund.
After that is the night activity which is the campfire preparation.Campers were chosen to be the song leaders and they will be teaching the other campers of what is to be expected in the campfire tomorrow night.
Lastly is the debrief of the day.I wanted to tell all the cadets something so I stay with the cadets for a while while other CIs go for their own debrief.I help ed the row call thing and something BIG happened.The leader of hte group was reporting to me,he said,"Good evening MDM!Group 1 reporting MDM!13 boys 3 girls.Permission to continue MDM!".I said continue.When everyone done their reporting.I start to say what I want to say.Lastly too,I told them I am a Sir and not a MDM!They was like HUH?They still still don't believe. I am so sad can!!! I complain to Theresa as my back view looked like her.She gave me a pat and smile.
I joined in and sat down to do debrief.And the Edmund prasie me in front of everyone for cleaning up the kitchen.I was like duh,we work in a team and I just did a small part loh.Moreover I don't want anything else.I walked off not long after to help sort out the ants attack in the campers tentage area.Indirectly,I don't want to hear the stupid guy crapping and see as if he is the in charge there.We area 4 work better with on CIs or HI and not HO.Moreover this HO is "ai shou ai jiao".
Went to bed late in the night like 2am.