tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Sunday, November 28, 2004

Last Performance?...

Today is Yunnan performing troup's last performance in Victoria Theatre.I went there to help clear the stage for them.Thinking that ok,they end their job in Singapore.The next few days they can happily enjoy Singapore.But I was wrong.
Because in the evening they will be staging another performance organised by Chong Pang CC.I hop onto Xiao Ying's mom car and go there.As usual,I tried to help wherever I can over there.And I think they seriously need lots of help over there.Went to eat dinner after the whole performance end at a nearby coffeshop.Kanna boss scold again for not chopping a seat before hand.I mean huh?
Became the photographer of the dinner and took photos for them as I think this dinner at least a photo must taken as never we had meal together.Somemore is not packet rice.I hope the photos are good.
This time Xiao Yin's mom can't drive me home,so I guai guai walk to Yishun Interchange to take bus home.