tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Friday, November 26, 2004

View Performance...

After I got home not long ago,I am heading out again.This time is to meet lulu to see the performance by the Yunnan kids at Victoria Theatre.Xiaoyin asked us to go there.As usual,upon reaching the place.Let everyone know that I am there,called everyone I know over there.
like half hour before the show start,I went to help at the front desk as I can see only Jia Le's mom was there only.Renjie went to see if LiuQin and XiaoYin's mom and XiaoYin need help in the control rooms.
When the show start,I went to the spotlight room when so many people was gathering over there.There were Xiaoyin,Xiaowen,Jun Xiang and his sister,Renjie,YuanWen,Yiwen and me.SO crowded you know.And when each show start was performing,we were talking about how they fair.Professional Illness,"Zhi Ye Bing".
We discuss most on the final performance by the Wushu team from ATS.Wushu kanna sai if want me to comment,then up next is the "Qi Gong",Standing on Egg and Paper and the Spear head on throat push cart.We were discussing how it was done.
After everything ended.Xiaoyin's mom drive me home again.All of us say that we will be back at the same spot on the last day of performance to continue make noise and talk. :D