tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Friday, November 26, 2004

Last Day @ Ubin...

As usual,woke up later but not as late as yesterday.9 + that is.
Start to pack everything up,my bag and the canteen.Just in time for the area cleaning by the cadets.I requested a few girls to help me in the kitchen stuff.Got 5 of them and they really did a great job as the parttime canteen staff.All the extra food,either is to be thrown away or given out to eat finish.My parttimers choose to give away so they just hold the pot of pineapples and give to cadets and CIs who they met.They successfully clean everything in the pot.But there are more to go. :D So they did the same thing,try to give out all they can.The rest will be thrown away into the drain and bins.
One more problem in the kitchen,extra rations.So again ask everyone to take home some and in the end I took most of the leftover home.Most are Maggi,milo pack and tissue.Better than nothing.
Head for the Jetty after that.Home Singapore Home.I took Guangyang's bus to Toa Payoh and ate lunch with Jonathon and with another cadet.Later got to know that next year's parade will not be on Satuarday as 2005 most school practise 5 days.We will see.Took a cab home and I gave jonathon a ride home as he live in Ang Mo Kio too.