tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Last Performance II? ...

Yesterday before I left the Chong Pang.Heard them say that they will be going into Wild Wild Wet to play.Ok,that good for them.But I also heard that they will be staging another performance inside Downtown East.No people will definately got there to help so I went there with Wendy.We went there after we left Bugis Juction to buy something.We found the kids at the chalet and the both of us head for lunch at the foodcourt where we see our poor Boss eating alone.We wanted to join him after we bought our food but he went missing from the table after that.
We know that Boss is bringing the people to the performing area so we ate abit slow waiting for him to walk pass us later.
Ok,we saw him so we joined them.Kanna scold again for not bringing the kids to the performing place.I mean huh?He was there what?
Brought the kids to their resting rooms,get ready the sound system with Xiang Feng and get the surrounding secure for the performance with Wendy.Jie Cong ba was there too.
Performance start.Everything was smooth under my "supervision".
After it ends,all of them went back to chalet to change into their swimming costume and head for Wild Wild Wet!Wendy and me follow and she was complaining to me that she can't jump into the water to play with them.I got their room keys,so we head back to the rooms to rest.I got a feel like we are going back to eh-eh. *Don't kill me* :D
Went back there to fetch them back at around 6pm and at this time Jing Xiang aunty was there to sent the food in,so I helped to carry all into the pit outside chalet.(Should be going to ZC's dinner but I think,better don't owe him anything as I don't intend to buy him present for the free dinner.So stayed back with Wendy for the BBQ)
As usual again,help in whatever I can help.Fire started,food one by one going into BBQ tray,others eat those already cooked food.Not long after,Mei Yun and HuiXin reached also.Was taking food together and we start to chat,leaving Wendy alone.She so poor thing you know,holding a handphone and don't know talking to who.
Xiaoyin's mom came very late as is the ending of the month,she will be very busy in her office.Took her ride home and so do Wendy.On the way home,Xiao Yin keep scolded by her mom as she don't want to go to the Drama Camp which already started today.She is so called forced to go there tomorrow for sure.Poor her.
Got home at 12.30,Wendy definately will be home only after I took the long walk home.