tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Drama Camp 2004 Day 1...

This year drama camp was held in NAFA in Bugis.Because the place is borrowed for free.Meet Wendy and go there together to take a look of how things going there,before we head for another place to do other things.
When we reached the place,it was lunch time.I got a peep at all the zujiao.Ok,there are Carol,Sally,Sueann,Siang Long,YingHong and Cynthia.I don't want to comment on this weird conbination.Later I too saw Jeffrey,then Alvin,Yong En,Liwei and most important of all,my ex,HuiMin.I not sure if she wants to see me so I just try to get out of her sight for all I can.At most I just stand in a privite corner and look at her working.
1st day seems fine,everything seems goes well.Only that the number of participtant are way way below par.Last year there were 183,this year there is only 125.See the difference?
Not long after,I leave the place with Wendy.And I noticed that Jeffery is tailing us.Wonder what is he up to?