tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Sunday, August 29, 2004

Day 3 @ NAFA...

Today is the last day performing at NAFA.As usual,I didn't not go to school.But I didn't go to theatre early either.Was sleeping at home until 12pm as last night I sleep quite late playing games.
I got to the theatre only half an hor before the thing start.Wanted to go there earlier but my brother that side met with a problem.Consent form release time is earlier then the actual,therefore I have to travel down to speak to the person in charge to release him as he is a main worker-spotlighting.
Got to the place by Xiao Yin's mom car,also got the news that Xiao Yin and Renjie can't come.Who going to do my mic and props?I cannot handle so mny things.In the end,Guan Tai helped me and for props,I got the Cat High people and Terry to help.
Finally the show ended!After the curtain closed,I am so happy freed.When the curtain re-open again,I went down to look for my mother and people I know.So many people I know.My mom's friend,Li Jia,Li Sha lao shi,Wendy & Therene,St Nic but Steffi wasn't there and a few others whom I don't know but came forward to me to shake my hand.So proud can... :D