tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Rushing To Complete...

Tomorrow ATS will be going into theatre for show.So everything must be done by today including the packing of things.
On the way to school at Turf City,thinking I can buy the bag I like but the shop still not opening to do my business.Disappointed again.Continued to school via shuttle bus.
End school at 3pm and then rushed to ATS to complete my things.The mini-stage lightings and the props.Complete the lighting before dinner,h.a.p.p.y!Add voltage to make the lights brighter.
After dinner,I go on to do the props which is the question board.I was no easy job.Have to replace the wrong words and then fix it to the standing board.After that painted the back black.Boss came to help out in whatever he can.I can see that he is quite worried about tomorrow too.
Rushing rushing,everybody was rushing to complete their job.The last was LiuQin,I think he wouldn't complete until tomorrow early morning and he is not going to sleep again.We complete our things at about 10.45pm
Got home at 11.30pm because Xiang Feng drove me home.Wanted to help out the setting but studies more inportant now.Will be there only before 6pm and I have to my own way there.