tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Sunday, August 22, 2004

Fruitless Day...

Really a fruitless day today.
Woke up at 11.40am where there is a meeting for me to attend at 11.30am at ATS.So,absent with aplogies.Actually plan was that after the meeting I will go meet my Hong Kong relatives for lunch.
So I stay at home thought that I can enjoy myself for awhile before I go meet my uncles and families.But I go a call at 4pm to say that I have a rehearsal at 4pm.I quickly bath and rushed there.But when I got there,I only get to do it once.Meanwhile I was helping ZiQiang and his uh-hum Minwei at some electronic parts.They are trying to built a mini-stage to do lightings.And then the thinking part came,they will not be using battery to power but using power supply.So from power supply is 240v,throught the adaptor will be 12v and lastly throught a regulator to step down to 4v.But it seems like the voltage didn't go throught the regulator so the whole lighting thing fails.I will continue the troubleshoot tomorrow.
Rehearsal finished at 6pm,called my mother to ask where are they so that I can eat dinner with them.She told me to go home and say they are heading Woodlands to visit another relative there but the car is FULL!
Therefore,I guai guai go home.But I have to eat dinner so I settle down at Burger king because I thought the $3.90 Whopper Meal was still on,but I paid $6.70 for it.I can feel that I am losing alot of blood.