tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

SALC,NYAA Publication...

SALC meaning Self-Access Learning Centre
Now I am here blogging.Freezing and I yet to find my dear jacket at ATS,wonder where it hid?
When I came to school,I recieved a call from a person call Vicky where she appears to be the Student Development Office and her name was Vicky Quek.She talk to me about the school name to be publish n the NYAA Ceromony.She asked me to change the name from ITE Dover to Singapore Polytechnic.I think I will NOT be changing the name as I register under ITE Dover and I AM THAT DAMN PROUD TO BE A ITE STUDENT.Moreover,I will be the only one from ITE Dover.
Having test just now,lab test.I think I just did fairly well to pass.end at 10.45pm and my next class will be at 2 pm.That's why I am rotting here.