tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Saturday, August 14, 2004

Maths Test...

Today was having Maths test.It was held one week after my semester starts.Quite scary right?I slept in the afternoon after I got home from school so that I can don't sleep in the night to study Maths and go school after that.But in the end,I slept at 4 am and wake up at 9.30am.
I was abit late for the test when I reached the venue and to my surprise,my teacher have prepared a set for me to do.I think it must be the easier set as he wanted me to pass and don't hunt him in the future.
The sinusoidal waveform was quite easy.Next is the completing square,I hope I get at least 75% of the marks.Phase angle,God please bless me.Lastly is the Rsin(A+@),this I also hope to get 75% of the marks.The last part of this question I did not do.It was about to find angle of @ where 0<@<(pi/2).
I hope to pass this test so I can ease my exams marks.