tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Sunday, August 08, 2004

Singapore Fireworks @ Marina Week II...

Did not go for the last week so I came this week.Plan was to go out with Xiaoyin,Gyan,LuLu,my brother's girlfriend and his another 2 friends.But in the end,only Lulu and my brother's friend appear but they were late so we parted.As for Xiaoyin,I asked her to bring along YingQi but last minute she was having headache so she did not join us.Went to Nooch to eat with LuLu before meeting my brother.They were very late,as we wanted to meet Cheryl but in vain in the end-network jam.
I and Lulu squeezed throught every hole we can find to get a clear view of the fireworks.Fianlly we found a good spot on the road in the 3th lane towards Shenton Way.The traffic was paralyis for the 45 minutes or so.
The fireworks was quite disappointing to me.It was not as good as the New Year Countdown and the Chinese New Year.Moreover,the fireworks last less than 10 minutes,6-7 minutes only.But finally I can smell the smell of TNT,I missed the kind of smell when I was in Malaysia play with BIG fircrackers many years back.Now it was banned over there.
Luckily didn't ask *someone* there,quite boring and very squeezy.
Yiru is my brother's uh-hum.But when she saw me,she was so shy.Shy liek a mouse.Hide here hide there.OMG,she is really small.Height was only 155-152 I assume,cannot be more than that.His 2 friends also.One is called "giant",Lanyan and another is HuiLi.Surprisingly,they were not as "on" as I have thought.But to be truthful,I prefer my brother's this uh-hum than all the other last.