tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Friday, August 06, 2004

AEP @ Jun Yuan Primary...

Woke up at 6.30 and take bus 72 from Yio CHu Kng MRT to Tampines where JYPS is situated at 7.15.The bus was quite slow to my expectation as there were 2 crowds taking the bus.1 is from Yio Chu Kang MRT,next is Hougang NTUC.I got to Tampines at 8.23pm where I still have to find my way there.After looking into the map,I just realise that I got a straight bus from Ang Mo Kio Interchange directly stop in front of the school.Nevertheless,I reach the school at 8.45pm where my reporting time is 9am.I met Eve and Fan in the canteen.
But who knows the van only arrival at 9.19,that;s where we start our job.This time the stage was better setup with 4 trees,2 bushes,1 trunk and 1 tree root.This is the forst time we had so many objects but it was so light.We used a new method which is folding props,therefore all the trees and bushes all can be hand carry and 1 person is enough.
End the 2 performance at 1.40.Both show was introduced by Eve in English.After that,we went toEve house to eat.She lived in a 5-room flat.When I step into the house,the first time that caught my eye was the national flag on the shirt which I used to have and wear.Miss those days again.Eat fried Bee Hoon cooked by her mother I assume.Got back to ATS after that.By right I was to meet my teacher in school before 3pm but I don't think I can make it this time.
Got back to office to help Pauline do some mailing stuff.I was sealing more than 100 pieces of envelops for the promotion of the next stupid show.
Later promised Guangjie to go with LiuQin to be wok nd related stuff.Quite a unpleasing atomosphere on the office rather,unhappiness here and there.Except Pauline and I are doing our things quietly.
I bought LiuQin to my friend's parent shop to buy the things.He bought a wok and 5 pairs of chopsticks.What I remember was the wok cost $12.50 but the nice aunty only charge $10 with the chopsticks.She must have taken consideration that I am her son's friend.
Wanted to go home after that but LiuQing wanted me to stay to eat.I refused but wondering why I still follow him back where I still got dinner at home.See how they cook the special dishes from China,learnt abit so next time I can cook for Phebe maybe.Used the computer,eat dinner and leave at 10.45pm.That was late where I didn't even realise.