tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Re: Phebe.Maid. ...

Hi phebe,this entry is for you.
Thanks for asking me to read ur that "oh my god" entry.
Yes,I got the right to catch you and put you in Girls' Home for 6 months or community service for 1 year for stealing my lyrics from my blog.Remember I am a NPCC Senior Cadet Inspector,I got study law ok."Dun pray pray ah".But if this ong reminds you of pooh,I can might as well forgive you.But you got pooh then what about me?
Of course I am a nice guy where I don't really know how to be mean.You said I am mean to you,when?I don't realise.Yes,everyone must always remember to forgive and forget therefore God will sure bless you.
Interested to know,how many members are there in 617,who are involved,where is the headquarter and finally what big things you all have done,like rob a bank or household break-in?I and Steffi very pei?But I still really prefer you. :(
When you mention martial art,it reminds me of a girl whom I am looking for in your school but in vain.That happened I think 2 years ago?You really think your TKD of whatever grade can win me?1 soft slap on your shoulder towards your body,you cry already.You reminds me of my top form days 1994-1997.I hope I will get recall to take part in the Olimpic China 2008.I missed too many competitions in the past.
Next,thanks for making the part which says about me GREEN!Green rox!That's not the point,point is that that day I said "I love Pbebe" but only no people hear it.And so you mean that this year got Steffi so I come right?Next year wouldn't have Steffi so I don't come liao right?Ok,set ah!Back to the main point,why and how am I related to Steffi from the very begining.Begining is the Xiao Pin thing,no logic right?Why and how am I related to Steffi NOW,also no logic.Please leh peeps,spare this innocent frog's life please.Tolong tolong! -_-"'
**Refer to http://blogssux.blogspot.com/ July 30 5.58pm**