tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Sex...

Interesting topic isn't it?
I got another case or pre-martial sex.From yet my another friend,another girl.I think nowadays this kind of think is happening more and more often.Because of the wrong concept to the topic.This is the 3th case within my friend circle.The reason to go into it is all similiar to each other,because the girl thinks that after the intercourse,the guy will love the girl more or just go stead with her.It's just for this simple reason.It quite stupid to me.
The main motive of the topic is to reproduce human after a couple had decided to live togther for the life.Sexual intercourse is the most ultimate event happen to a couple where it only normally appear after marriage.The successful outcome of intercourse will be the fruit of the love.
How come nowadays people become this way?Ok I know,I am a tradition guy so think this way.But but but..........nvm.