tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Sunday, August 01, 2004

Funfair @ Marine Parade...

Or should I call this funfair a roadside-lay stall?This event was organised by the Joo Chiat CC and a nearby church to celebrate the 39th National Day.It was held on a pathway into the privite housing across the road between Parkway Parade and Marine Parade Library.Each stall is with a rental fee of $8 and you can open the stall as big as you want for that you need the space.My friend from Dunman High opened a stall over there and ask me to pay him a visit.
When I got to the place,I can see that most of the stall was selling 2nd-hand stuffs where some of them claim that it is brand new,so funny can.
I head for my friend's stall first then I visit other stall.When I was visiting other stall his friend broadcasted my name so laugh through a loudspeaker and so then I realised that about 6 other stalls was also opened by Dunmaians.All others came to me to sell their stuffs.I did really bought something from every stall then.What I have bought 3 handmade bookmark,4 softtoys,and a handmade named bookmark,more I was given a "santa" bank as a free gift as they wanted to clear stock.All of that only cost $11.
Left the place slightly before 6pm after a chat with my friend at his stall.I head for the nearby hawker to eat dinner.I had beef mixed for the first time over there.Wanted to go East coast for a walk but the sky going to rain anytime,wanted to go Parkway Parade to shop but shopping alone can be so boring.Therefore I head home.Before I got home,the sky was already pouring.I mean heavy.