tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Saturday, August 07, 2004

New Songs...

<> (We are Singapore)

There was a time when people said that bus fares
won't increase ...... but it did
There was a time when people think that CPF
contributions won't decrease ..... but it did
We build a nation with nothing free
Reaching out together, for all your money .....
This is my country, this is my flat
Is there any future, or is this a lie
What happen to my family,
what happen to my friends
We're Chin Kang Kor, Chin Kang Kor
Singapore, our homeland, it's here that we're conned
All of us united, one people struggling on
We worked so hard together, what have we achieve
Singapore forever, a nation with price increase


<> (Count On me Singapore)

You and me, our jobs to part
Stand together, crying our hearts
We're going to show the world what retrenchment can be
We can achieve, we can achieve
There is something in the Toto booth that we can strike for
We were told of 4D dreams that we could try for
There's a spirit in the air
It's a retrenchment feeling we all share
We're going to put a bigger stake for you and me
Hope to win, hope to win
Count money, Singapore
Count wrongly and you'll lose even more
Count on me to give my savings and more
Count money, Singapore