tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Saturday, August 14, 2004

Jovena...

Today Jovena called my handphone at about 5.15 pm but I didn't picked up.I was thinking why,then I remember I was sleeping at that time.But the question is the handphone was beside me while I was sleeping,how come I did not hear it ring?
Later in the late evening,she called my phone again.When I was about to answer,battery runs out.Thereafter,she sms me to tell me it was her.I tried to check the registry for the number but it was not recorded.
The main thing she is looking for me was that to ask me how much TAS's drama teacher charge for teaching.I also get to know that he school will not fund them anymore and also express that they might not be able to hire a ATS teacher.I was thinking if I have time,I will help them out as I am already more than a drama teacher,only that I was without a certificate.
Later we talk some craps.Really thanks to Jovena for talking to me.I just need someone to talk to,I was so down.