tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Monday, August 16, 2004

Irritated By Boss...

After school today,when to Fairfield to meet GuangJie as she was teaching there.When I got there,I only wanted to peep throught the window to see how she is doing and have no intension to go into the room.But the teacher saw me as she recognise me as the guy who tried to help her school during the Xiao Pin Competition.
After that Guangjie and I took taxi to ATS.On the way to ATS,she told me that I was removed being the actor "Xiao Po",because boss have found a new person to do it.Rather happy.But after I reached ATS,I came to learn that the actor was to be my sister WanCheng!She was a China and she is acting a Singaporean boy with a super high pitch voice? What is this?
I wanted to act this "Xiao Po" at first because LiuQing couldn't find someone to do it.Since I am available,I pity him,I took up.I wanted to do things which NJC couldn't do,now WanCheng took over she can do worse.
What is this?I already took up the role and is doing really well.Stunts planned in the play somemore.I am angry that the boss make this kind of stupid decision.