tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Thursday, August 19, 2004

Combined Rehearsal...

Today was having the cmbined rehearsal to show Boss what is going to put on stage next weekend at NAFA.I already longed for this day to come as I want to see how terrible it can go.WanCheng got sore-throat so maybe she did not manage well.But for her case,I don't believe Boss got no comments no her.A China acting as a Singaporean?Point is are we looking for a scolding frmo NJC?
After everything ended,we sat down for short meeting.My main motive for the meeting was as for the props list.But seems like none was prepared for that.As there is no more bussiness for me,I left for my mother's shop in Chinatown.Meet her and go home with her.
Thinking of Mr Bean this shop,they are going to get piece of my mind this weekend fr bullying my mother.