tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Friday, August 27, 2004

Day 1 @ NAFA...

Today is the day that we are entering the new theatre.Reache the place at 11++ in the morning just in time to eat lunch provided by boss.(This is what I always do,free lunch I mean)But this time before lunch I was asked to go to Bras Brasah to buy a special type of bellco.It took me 1 hrs to travel to and fro.And during the time,my hunger was extreme where I can feel that gastric will strike anytime.Luckily it didn't,ate a box of noodles when I got back.
After lunch,I started my job by packing the place up and organise my props.
Lightings side was very very slow as it there are only 2 technicians "jaga" the big stage.How slow was it?For the whole day,only the major spot lightings set.Therefore my props also quite anyhow do marking.
The full dress rehearsal started.OPS! I did not draw the snake with 4 legs in the props.Must remember to draw tomorrow.Everything was fine except for te lightings.
After this there was a debrief,then this stupid idiot Liu Jun came forward so angry to ask why her lights was not fixed.Not only her lights others too.Therefore MinWei and her exchanged fierce words and later involved ZiQiang and Liu Jun's boyfriend.
When Liuqin saw something is amist,before all the quarrel happen,we went to the dressing room for a toilet break.Therefore we know nothing about the quarrel.LiuQin told me if he was there,he will be quarrelling also.
After that we(Renjie,my brother and I) went home by ATS's van driven by Xiang Feng.On the way home.Ren Jie told me what happened just now,he show unhappiness towards Liu Jun also.First time I saw him react this way during a drama setting.
Tired day it is.