tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Sunday, August 29, 2004

18 or 22...

Just recall that 2 people told me that I still not that mature yet.Firstly wasa Xiao Yin's mom when she was driving me to NAFA.Secondly was XiangFeng jie when she was driving me home.
Thinking back 9 years ago I joined Guangyang Secondary School.My life was like,morning till 2pm in school,after that go home rest do homework ect.Lastly 6pm eat dinner and 6.30pm take 76 to Paya Lebar for training during weekdays.During weekends.8am reach school for NPCC,end at 11 then go home.Reach Redifussion be 2pm and stayed there for activities until either 5pm or 6.30pm then travel down to Paya Lebar for training.That goes on for 3 years until 1997 Sept where I was removed of my National status.1998 O'level,I don't have time for this and that anymore.
During my 4 years in Secondary,I never got the chance to grow up.Wasted 4 years for a stupid sport.Until after O'level,I started to work for MacDonalds',thats where I start to get back to things.That time was feeling like I was trying to learn and see things in Sec 1.But at that time,I was already 17.
Am I 4 years late?