tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Friday, August 27, 2004

Day 2 @ NAFA...

Today is the first performance.
In the morning I and Mei Yun both trying very hard to cover work load for each other and other post.When Mei Yun told Liu Jun that Minwei was sent to ICU,she went silent for the next 2 hours and demand as little as possible.
The door was opened about 10 minutes late as there are still alot of things not really settled.
The show start,I was rushing here and there to make sure props are at place and replaced at the right time.And that is when I don't really have a minute to rest.
Everything when fine until my turn to act.As I can't see in the dark without my glasses,I wore my glasses up while replacing props.i forget to remove them when the light were on,this is the first OPS!I slowly remove it.The next OPS! came when I STILL FORGOT TO DRAW THE SNAKE ON THE BOARD! Luckily Guangjie reaction was fast,she quickly change her lines.Before that,I told Yu Lin that I forget to draw.After Guangjie changed her line,I and Yu Lin have to chage also.It was so funny.
Guangjie was laughing and angry about the mistake after the show,complaining to me all the way.Lucky boss was not angry but was rather happy.Wondering what has happened to him.
At the end of the show,this Liu Jun came to me and say thank you because I believe I am the only one she never directly offend.