tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Monday, August 30, 2004

BBQ @ Marina South...

After the theatre was cleared,we start to do packing up.Gathering all the shit I have thrown everywhere can be really terrible.That's the bad thing having BIG theatre for me.3 van trips to get all the things back.My brother and I got the 2 trip back to ATS where that will be the heaviest trip out of all.I asked Wendy and Therene to come back on the last trip.
After that,wonder what's wrong with boss,he seems so happy althought the ticketing was not that good.He suggested to treat everybody to BBQ Steamboat at Marina South including Wendy,Therene and Yu Lin's roommate where they help to look after the flowers.
While we were eating,I was trying to make Wendy and my brother to talk but in vain.Liu Qin was the super big eater out of all of us.Plates by plates he served himself yet claim he is not in the mood to eat.If he is in mood,what's gonna happen I don't dare to imagine.