tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Performance @ Camberra Primary...

Today no need to go work again because I got a performance.
Woke up at 8.30am so that I can walk to the garden to meet Xiang Feng where she is driving the van to fetch me.Luckily I walk up to the heavy vehicle lot,if not I will be waiting for her blindly at the busstop further up.Hop onto the van and head for Sembawang MRT where Xiu Xiu and GuangJie is waiting for me there.Xiang Feng dropped me there and she drove off to the school herself first.
Upon walking in,I saw Xiu Xiu already waiting for us.GuangJie is still no where to be seen.So I and her went to the Q Bread to buy some bun.This is the first time I went into such bread shop to buy a bun so fast.I didn't consider the price this time.Plus,if other don't know,people might think that Xiu Xiu is my girlfriend. =D
GuangJie arrive by cab and so she drove us to the school,save the walk.When we reached there,the 2 stage setter haven reach.So we again slack in the school itself.At that time it was school recess.
When ZiQiang and James arrive,we carry all our stuff up to the hall.There was life so we save quite alot of energy this time.The bridge was built quite fast but the problem this time is with the mixer.The music goes out to the asembly ground rather tehn the school hall.Looked high and low for the OM,a irriating fellow he is.
Finally it time for the real thing,this is the very first time we all perform on the stage before our Malaysia trip.Luckily everythingn goes well.Xiu Xiu and I add a short introduction in English for the non-mandrain speaking student.I act until so cute during it.I asked the students if I am the black goat or white sheep while I am wearing the white sheep costume.XiangFeng at the end of the show told me that my voice was like...eeeeeeeeeee.... =D
There are 2 shows.The first one is abit long and the teacher in-charge have to ask us when are we going to stop on the stage.So pai seh.We cut short everything for the next show,luckily it was short enough.
After the show,we all went back to ATS.By right Xiang Feng can drive me home because my house is on the way to ATS.But there are things to settle for tomorrow's trip to Malaysia so everyone goes back.