tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Evening Rehearsal...

Today's rehearsal is a bit different because boss in coming to watch us.But when I reached,heard that boss had asked Doris to come down and she will be here at 8pm only.So I go down thought of wanting to do the props.Got the keys from Xiang Feng and head for the car to take down one of the steps before I was stopped but a unknown guy to me.Firstly,he asked me if I am the one making props.Yes I am.Then he asked am I MingLi.my face slacken abit.I ask no,I am his student.Nevertheless,he still asked me to make props for them.We went to the place where they rehearsal.It is just oppsite ATS.Directly somemore.We will meet again on Saturday again to talk more about it.
Went back to ATS to prepare to start the show for Doris but she is still no where to be found.We start to practise the opening dance and each of our theme song before she walked in at 8.20pm.We start the show,thought that it will be a non-stop show but no,GuangJie still stop here and there.
At the end of everything,Doris will give what she thinks.If she doesn't know anything she can just shut up.As for the first game to be played by black sheep,there is a stand up movement.She was commenting that when stand up will block the people behind.I was like hello,we did this in Victoria Theatre ok?Now I know why is GuangJie so quiet from the start and I am the one doing the explaining.The points Doris pointed out which is rubbish is more then this.Some others points are worst.