tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Thursday, September 15, 2005

The 2 hours...

Today my work end at 5.30pm so I got plenty of time.Collin drove me to Bishan thinking of going to the bank there to deposit the cheque but I just remembered I don't have a pen to write the details on the cheque.So I head back to J8.Passing by the Singapore Pools looking at the odds.Funny nubmers I see.Woodland -1.5 is $1.37 while Gaylang +1.5 is $2.70.I don't remember I see this kind of odds before.Noa very good odd so I continue to J8.
I went into J8,wanted to find the robbed keychain at Lemen Tree but I just couldn't find it on the shelves.I think that was the last I buy last time.I decided to go Mini Tones to try my luck but in vain too.I saw lots of "plmm"s inside J8 too.There was this very very tiny little girl came up to call me.Guess what,who is she?At first I thought is one of my students or what.But after she came up to me,IT'S VINNIE!!!! OMG! She is just so small.And hey,why is she in J8?She should be studying at home! I tell Xiao Yin's ma then you know ah...
Decided to take the new bus 57 to ATS,waited the bus for like 10 minutes and I also paid the fare of $1.10 which is confirm below the fare.The bus driver was already looking at me when I drop the coins in.And guess wat? I was being chase off hte bus near Bugis that side.Just a few more stops I will be at ATS already.I got off hte bus and took a cab there instead.OPS! Taxi again...sorry.