tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Esplanade...

I went to take bus at teh busstop near AMK library.Split decision.Should I take 851 and walk there from City Hall MRT or take 162 and just cross a road to reach Esplanade?Since 851 is not here yet and 162 is just behind 852 so I board 162.OH MY GOD,the journey is long! The bus will circle in Bishan then to Sin Ming then will head for Thomson Road before it reall head for Shenton Way.I shouldn't have take this bus.I should only take it unless I got ample of time.
My bus was at Orchard when GuangJie called me to ask where am I and ask me to buy safety pin for the back drop.I was still thinking why the backdrop need safety pin? I thought Ialready instruct ZiQiang to use metal wire to fit it to whatever bar they are using.I called back.GuangJie told me that the working staff there will only allow us to hang unless we use safety pin.No choice,I have to go Marina Square to find.But I failed to buy there.A new place and I also lost my directions there.I bought 2 packets of buns but erm..... =( nobody really eating it.Walked to the stage front where our performance will be.
When I reached there,the back drop was being put up and there is nothing much to help.Later ZiQiang called boss to ask him if got dinner to eat but I already promised my mother to go home ot eat dinner.Never mind.So he asked GuangJie to go buy and claim.I walked GuangJie to Raffles City to look for the POSB ATM where she can draw money for our dinner then walk back.On the way to Raffles City,we saw MinWei.
The staff there recomend the MakanSutra inside Esplanade later we found out that the thing was OUTSIDE and is along a road towards the sea.We thought there is what big things to eat there.What we think can eat is only like Chicken rice,Prawn Mee and Char Kuay Tiao.At first we only wanted to buy 6 packets of Prawn mee and as for GuangJie and I,we will go the ThaiExpress to eat.But the cooking time is too long and so we ordered another 2 packets of Char Kuay Tiao for ourselves and walk back.
When I reach the performing area,XiangFeng and Li Ling was there too,just reached for sure.Then I continued to help ZiQiang and James on some of the standing props.Then we go wash our hands and eat dinner.
After dinner,got a bad bad bad news from the stupid director GuangHui.Cannot deduce if it is a good or bad news.The white sheep,Derrick will not come so early as he is having classes and then Mei Yun not surefor what reason will not be coming.So the last minute changes for the day will be Black sheep will be XiuXiu and white sheep will be me.Xiu Xiu was only here to take a look at the rehearsal only.And yes,the props will be teared down today to go ZhangDe Primary School to perform.Stupid right?
The we had 2 runs.I think it is better then what we do at ATS but Xiang Feng says no.My body shape still don't do very well.Have to improve in that.Got all the props into the ATS van and Xiang Feng drive me home.On the way,we chat about the shop she is going to set up.He rshop opening at the starting of November and I already promised to help her in whatever whenever I can.
Reached home at about 11pm and so I quickly bath and heat up my dinner.Today got the stick clamps for dinner so abit excited because I am the one who bought these from Carefour last week. =D