tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Thursday, September 15, 2005

I Called Into 933...

I was working in the warehouse tieing the shoes into bundles when I heard that LiYi,the DJ was looking for over age students to call in.I was feeling lucky so I decide to stop what I was doing and pick up my handphone to call-in.The first time I failed but the second time,it ring! And guess what? IT WAS CONNECTED!!!! LiYi was the one answering my call.SO excited you know.At that moment,I was the only one in the warehouse.Collin don't know went out with Daniel for the while.
She asked me about the feeling being one in the class and the troubles I am having.I truthfully told her.It was recorded thought and being broadcast a few minutes later after a Andy Lau's song.After that I messaged Miss Cloud to tell her about it as she have been messaging me for the last hour or so.But the first sms to tell me that my voice was being heard is YaZhen.Surprise she sms-ed me that time.Then 15 minutes later ,Cloud then message me.WTH!
When Collin comes in that time,I told him about it and ask him to listen to the radio.He really go near the radio to hear my voice. =D He also commented that my Chinese was good.I was like hey,I am once a DJ too and I have been into CHINESE drama for the last 5 years ok...