tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Another Irriatating Moment...

Doris called my handphone at 10pm to remind me about the class I am suppose to attend.Of course I remembered.And I am felling tired that time.She called me not just to remeind me about tomorrow.But to discuss about what is to teach tomorrow!!! I thought I will be teaching what she is giving me tomorrow and is all prepared by her.But no,I have to rush out 4 sets of item for her at this very minute.I am already very tired and wanted to sleep.
I was talking to Li Jia online for awhile just now when he told me that GuangJie is leaving ATS next month because the salary is still at $1200 which meaning not increased after she did so many things since the re-group.If she leave,I think I will be leaving too.No point for me to stay anymore right?