tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Sunday, January 30, 2005

50th Anniversary...

Today is the dinner for 50th Anniversary for Arts Theatre of Singapore.Dinner is held at Double Happiness Restuarant in Civil Service Club.
Went to Xiao Yin's mom house before the dinner so that I can maybe go there faster and get my handphone where that Ming Xi or Yu never return me.When I get to the there,no one was home.I sat in a shiny open corner or the condo and start to do my Maths tutorial.I expect to do only 1 but in the end I did 2 as the family was not home yet.I even took the time to cycle a few rounds round the Condo until they came home.
Xiaoyin's mom was still dilly-dally when it was already 7.25pm and the dinner starts at 7.30pm.Xiao Yin's dad drive the car.
Got the place at about 7.50pm,lastest of all guest.Forget to press money out so asked Xiao Yin's mom to pay for me and I return her tomorrow.Got seated and the dinner start.I was allocate to seat with a China teacher,Mingli and Bao Min,Zhen Hui's family and Yu Ling.Luckly got Yu Ling if not I will be really bored to death.Zhen Hui's family is so boring(as usual).
Dishes came was even more boring."Leng pan",Shark Fin with no shark fin,"pai gu",fish,prawn,Vegetable with mushroom,mee and finally "Or-ne".8 cheap dishes and I paid $50 for it.-DIAOZ-
Meanwhile the dish keep coming in,I went to find some friends where I knew in ATS when I just enter ATS 5 years ago like Ying Chao and Jiang Yuan.I even went to the parents' table hope to be entertain abit,and talk to Luo Lao Shi too.
Dinner came to an end,the teacher were suppose to stand at the door to thank all guests for coming.I chip in the fun too.I was standing on the right side of the door with Yu Ling.Suddenly GuangJie and Fan Lao Shi said,"Thank you for coming to our son and daughter's wedding",refering us to the guest.I was in white shirt and pants and Yu Ling was wearing red.Just nice for the tease.Yu Ling hooked my arms and the act goes on for the moment.I was experiencing the moment of wedding. :D
Later we broke off,and Ming Xi's dad came alone.He partnered Fan Lao Shi and Guangjie said,"Thank you for coming to our parents wedding".-Diaoz- Ming Xi'mom was there too loh,looking at the senario. :D
I got home in the same car I got the the restuarant.