tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Monday, January 17, 2005

Test Test...

There were 2 test today,where I only know one.There is this Maths test in the morning.I did studied for it for the pass few days but I still didn't do well.MCQ seems like all wrong.The Cramer's and Gauss Rule I didn't really get the answer too.
After the test when I am outside the classroom,Soon Chai was holding the Circuit Theory notes.I asked him why he so hardworking,the lesson is like 2.5 hours away.He told me there was this CT test after lunch.Then I was shock,along with 1 more guy I think is Louis.Shocked!I only bring the textbook to do the tutorials as I thought is tutorials only.
Maybe the test goes well I don't know.Most of the answers I peep at Tanto's paper.Some of them handed up 2 papers for 4 questions but I only uses 1 page of paper. *Trembling*