tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Loong and "Da Sao"...

After so long,today is the first time I saw "da sao".OMG,they are really a heavenly made couple.Although Loong is 2 years old younger than her but they are so loving.I was with Jack,Peter and Howie,but Howie left not long after.So left with the 3 of us to watch the lovly couple play so freely like nobody business in the at the gate and at the MRT station.As Jack said,the both of them is like "toy" to each other.Everyday have to meet and play for awhile and then go home together.The is very interesting right?
I watch them play,so envy.I really never see such a lovely couple like the 2 of them.I have seen alot of couple but this is the first I am so envy of.

Envy of Loong can be treat her so well
Envy Loong got "da sao" such a girl
Envy "da sao" got Loong such a nice guy
Envy they can play together everyday
Envy they are so loving
Envy what they are currently
Envy Envy envy
Where I can't