tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Monday, January 10, 2005

Industrial Engineering...

There was a lecture on this subject in the afternoon but I don't think I was paying attention to the teacher at all.I was laughing at how my friend was being tease for being in love.
Firstly was like,Boon Kiat tell Raj that he was messaging a aunty from his workplace last time since the morning.Then Raj tell the other "ka-ki"s.Then Boon Kiat was seated in front of me.The person beside me decided to peep behind him to see what is he messaging,I followed.I only saw something like,"don't miss me k",but the other person see more.Then the teasing came.He told everyone around him about it.His phone was snatched and the inbox and outbox was read.
He later confessed that it is a 17 year old girl from his workplace too.Then act here act there as I can see.People was teasing him hell of a great time.Soon after this lesson end,Clement knew too.He went to tell the whole of my class.Never know such a big mouth he is.
Good luck to Boon Kiat from tomorrow onwards