tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Friday, January 07, 2005

Disciplined Me...

So proud of myself to go school.Today there is only like 1 lesson from 8.30am to 10am.Normally I would ask me friends to sign the attendance for me.
When to SNG to meet Pearly to take the drivers for my computer but she was running late so cancelled.Took the long route of bus 166 to my school.Thought it will be like right timing to reach school but still late.
Got onto a computer after school then head for Yishun to meet Wendy to eat lunch and accompany her for the interview.I took the shuttle bus route to Turf City that will save me some transport fee.You know what?I bought another CD! Is again Xu Ru Yun!
Met her at Yishun MRT and she "ka" me to go to Swensen to eat.Then ordered 2 things where we can't finish.KAO! SHould have control what she order next time or rather,don't go meals with her. :P
She went for her interview and that was fast.Aimlessly walking then we got to Yishun GV,over there got a very important call from Jurong JC.Then her BF sms to tell her that he will be meeting her,so we took a bus there and I walked home from YCK MRT.
Think in the future should not go out with her so often anymore.