tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Nameless Entry...

Nameless Entry...
Did not go for the morning lesson,as the 1st lesson start at 8 till 9am and the 2nd lesson is cancelled.So the 3th lesson will start at 1pm.I don't know what I can do in the empty period so just simply don't go school until my 3th lesson at 1.Both lesson is on discuss mode,prefer such thing than doing tutorials.
After school as usual,head for the computer lab to use the computer.So before my computer can be fully usable,I will be writing the entry on a notepad and update it the next day like now.
After the computer session,head for Tanjong Pagar.Withdraw $100 at the ATM there wanted to buy monthly consession but the lady at the counter told me that my card already expired,asked me to call the head office to ask for a extension on the card.
So I just use part of the money onto soccer betting.Don't scold me,I know I am wrong. :D
Head for ATS to for rehearsal.I bought spicy soup with noodles for dinner but STUPID OSMAN LOCKED THE BACK GATE.So I have to walk one round to the main gate.
Once enter ATS,GuangJie and LiuQin are on the way home.XiangFeng also ask me to join them for the Lunar New Year performance in 2 schools,one of them is Holy Innocents' where my cousin is studying currently.