tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Saturday, January 01, 2005

A New Hair Cut...

A new hair cut for a new year.Got up quite late again.Then stayed at home until 3.30pm I head for my haircut.
Initially,Pearly wanted me to go ice-skating but I don't want to go as I did stay up late last night with Lulu and expected to sleep late so rejected her as I am penniless and tired.Though I told her I don't think I want to go,but she still gave me a call to ask me go in the morning and I told her maybe I will be going.But I have to do somethings else so in the end no time to meet her so in the end I can't go.
A new cut for the new year,that what the fortune section says for me in the newspaper.Follow suit,"ning ke xing qi you,bu ke xing qi wu".A new hair cut on the day will bring me luck for the rest of the year.Today a new hair cut,what's in stall new for me tomorrow?
Oh yes,I got my hair cut with wash at Top Image in Ang Mo Kio Centre.Total cost is $6 only.Believe it or not.