tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Saturday, January 01, 2005

Meeting My Best Friends...

Yesterday on 11 of us go for the gathering.My brother wanted to go too but PeiHua said not seat for him because is a reservation type.My fault lah,forgot it is a reservation until like 1 hour ago. :P So he head for Far East himself I parted.
I reached there first,later saw Peihua and Ling Xuan.Next was Peiying and Yongjie,Shuhui,Lay Heng and WenHui.We head for the restaurant at Cappage after that.The restaurant was called Wuraku.1st time I went into the such a pure Japanese Restuarant,so cool!We were given a room too,so cool.We seated on the "floor" but our leg can put be put "below the floor".
The menu was put in front of us and all of us take a look at the menu.None of us knows what to eat and we were taking a long time to think.Shixin and brother,Shiheng was here while we are still thinking.
The waitress was called up and all of us have to finalise what we are eating.We gave the waitress numbers and and quantity and left for the kitchen.We start to chat more on the after my batch O'level people so we look for Shiheng.
Big Kang Ting - Poly
Shiheng - TJC
Small Kang Ting - TJC
YunLing - HCJC
my brother sec 4 next year
Rui Xuan turn into a "ah huay" (Ah Huay = 2nd class lian,act lian buay lian)
BingRu repeat 1st year JC
Bing Yang sec 2 (wah,that was fast!)
Bing Rong go NJC or ACJC?